Ground Environment X brings all-new ground textures to FSX using aerial and satellite imagery to bring you highly realistic ground environments for FSX. Some of the features include:
- Complete coverage of the USA and Canada (including Alaska).
- 1m/pixel - 1024 x 1024 Texture Size - Hand Crafted To extreme Detail.
- High Performance, extreme density and perfectly aligned autogen.
- Realistic custom designed night textures.
- All seasons including snowy winter.
- Textures derived from licensed Arial and Satellite imagery.
- Fine tuned add-ons and ongoing updates and enhancements will be made available through the built-in update feature, based on customer feedback.
Also Includes Enhanced Features such as:
- Textures have been enhanced to provide even more texture clarity.
- Enhancements to produce simulated 3D depth in texture foliage.
- New winter textures which display vegetation within the snow.
- Better season blend so seasons such as fall fade into winter and blend naturally.
- Enhanced color processing which upgrades all seasons.
- Enriched desert and flatland details, no more bland yellow deserts or flatlands.
- Structured texture layout to assist in covering all major landclass products.
- Special features for Ultimate Terrain X USA and Canada Customers.
- Completely redesigned night lighting environment.
All the above is accomplished while keeping maximum Flight Simulator performance in mind. Also, the easy-to-use interface will provide for easy installing the new textures, and is designed with Flight1's "keep-it-simple yet powerful" philosophy.
The price is $34.95 for the DVD version. You can also visit the dedicated Ground Environment X site here.