The U-HID board has 50 connections which can be configured on-the-fly as:
- Keyboard key
- Gamepad Button
- Gamepad analog axis
- Mouse button (including double-click)
- Quadrature Mouse Pair. X or Y axis. Normal or reverse direction.
- PC-controlled LED output using special software
- PC Num/Scroll/Caps lock LEDs
- U-HID locally-controlled LED output based on the state of any switch.
- 5 Volt output
Of special interest for sim panel builders are the advanced switch modes for handling toggle-switches and illuminated buttons which avoid the need for any external circuitry.