VoxATC listens to its customers. VoxATC X allows FSX pilots to talk to virtual air traffic controllers via speech recognition. As a direct result of customer feedback, VoxATC X 5.55 now has the following new features:
- Greater numbers of parked aircraft at airports.
- Airliners allocated gates appropriate for their airline.
- Tighter approach vectoring.
- European ATIS format changes.
- Various phraseology updates.
These features build on the numerous new features included in version 5.46 which was a very major upgrade.
If you use VoxATC X, uninstall your current version and get this latest version for FREE. If you have tried VoxATC X in the past and you were not sure then you can try this version for a whole week for FREE and you will see the difference. Go to www.voxatc.com to download it.