Mega Airport Stockholm Arlanda, the hub of the capital of Sweden, is now available for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 and FSX. Developed by the design team "DreamFactorystudio" this scenery represents an absolutely realistic recreation of the Swedish airport.
Stockholm Arlanda is the third biggest airport in Scandinavia. As it covers a rather large area there is very much to see while taxiing to or from one of the 64 gates. The parallel runways (01L/01R) are guaranteed to see AI traffic close to your own aircraft, something we always appreciate when we depart or arrive.
The airport has been totally rebuilt with photorealistic ground textures and enhanced textures. Almost every building has been included in the new version.
- All important buildings created with the aid of real photographs of the airport
- Dynamic and animated objects
- High resolution day- and night textures
- High resolution areal photo texture
- Seasonal textures
- Docking systems
- Corrected landclass files
- Taxiways, apron with realistic rendered textures
- Complete apron markings
- AI compatible
More information here: