AIM Presents St. Clair County International Air Show. Airports included in this package are: KPHN - St. Clair County International and 11G - Johnson Field.
This package includes:
(A) Static display of the following aircraft:
- Black Hawk
- F/A-18 (Blue Angels)
- AT 6
- Extra 300
- L 39
- Sea Fury
- SU 37
(B) Custom flight plans:
- 3 Cessna's do touch and goes every 2 hours at KPHN
- 2 Lear jets will fly from St. Clair County International (KPHN) to Flint Bishop (KFNT) and back at 1800 and 2000 hours every day.
- 2 CRJ 700's will fly from St. Clair County International (KPHN) to Flint Bishop (KFNT) and back at 1830 and 2030 hours every day.
- 2 DC3's will fly from St. Clair County International (KPHN) to Sarnia (Hadfield) (CYZR) airport and back at 1835 and 2035 hours every day.
- 1 P51 will fly from St. Clair County International (KPHN) to Sarnia (Hadfield) (CYZR) airport and back at 1830 and 2040 hours every day.
(C) Living world:
There are two hangar that GA aircraft will use during normal operations. Do not be surprised to see aircraft taxi in and out of them. We have updated the taxi ways with lights. In the original FSX release the taxi way for the west side of 10/28 was missing them. We have replaced the standard Fuel Station with 2 fully operational fuel trucks.
This airport does not resemble the actual real world Airport. We have deleted buildings and added buildings for a better game experience. We have added parking spaces to Sarnia (Hadfield) (CYZR) airport to accommodate for the DC3 flight schedule.
To be FPS friendly we have set the properties of all the static aircraft up in 3 groups. The groups work with your (Scenery complexity slider.) The 3 settings that we have used are (Very Sparse, Normal, Dense). You may still set the slider to Extremely Dense if you have a monster machine ? but you will not get any more of our static aircraft after the dense setting.
We have also included Johnson Field (11G) in this package. Johnson field is located do west of (KPHN) and is a small dirt strip. We added a couple of static aircraft acting as a staging area for the show.