It is clearly intended to fill the gap between the default scenery and very high dense city scenery such as Manhattan X, London VFR or Venice X. Because the file size is rather large due to the ground image it only includes one season (in most cases this is not a real issue) and no night textures. The VFR flights over these cities is mostly a day time affair anyway. The second in this range is San Francisco, California.
- Aerial image coverage
- More than 2800 major buildings included
- Thousands of Autogen buildings placed realistically
- All three heliports and 1 seaplane base in good detail
- Detailed ship in SFO bay with helipad
- Sound effects near heliports and bridges
- Traffic on most major roads
- Includes new Eastern Span of the Bay Bridge
- Low price, very good value for money.