We have just released our latest product in our FSX Missions series! As Eurowings CRJ700 captain you have now 15 flights in your assignment. You can now replicate real life flight operations. In fact, missions have been created to give you more realistic flight experience in a populate aeronautical world ambience. You can really simulate a multi-crew enviroment with interactive briefing and checklist, Speed restriction, Cabin Announcement, Speeds Call, 80 Knt,V1, Vr, V2, flaps, gear, GPWS, Radar Altimeter, So, fell free to enable you to test your flying skills!
All pre-saved Flights uses real weather and a realistic flight plan is provided in the armed GPS gauges. Flights replicates real sheduled Eurowings routes and covers major German and European Airports: Basle-Mulhouse, Frankfurt, Munster Osnabruck, Munich, Birmingham, Dusseldorf, Budapest Ferihegy, Paris Charles de Goulle, Prague Ruzyne, Stuttgart, Hannover and Zurich.
Product also included Pilot LogBook in PDF format that you can print and use in conjunction with Missions.
- 15 new and realistic missions with unique features
- Eurowings Bombardier CRJ-700 in hig resolution textures
- Reworked and improved engine sounds
- Realistic Flightplans pre-saved and loaded in the GPS
- Step by step Check Lists Procedures (pre-start, taxi, before t/o, after t/o, descend, landing, parking)
- Charts for all Airports
- Learn to fly the Bombardier CRJ-700 with the tutorial included in the User Guide
- Printable and useful Pilot Logbook