The pack includes test-bed, experimental and photo-reconnaissance Canberra roles, including the PR.3/7 and T.22 models.
- PR.3/7 Camera hatch open/close
- PR.7 Flare release, camera view/pilot view
- Opening bomb bay/flare bay doors
- Jettisonable drop tanks and payloads
- Jettisonable canopy and working ejector seat for the pilot
- Parked configuration: engage parking brakes to see a range of features.
- Numerous other animations
For more information, visit: http://www.flyingstations.com/canberra-pack-master-of-tasks.html
Flying Stations is a team of three flight simulation enthusiasts with backgrounds in engineering, modeling, design and real world aviation. The team’s goal is to continue creating top quality aircraft for FSX and FS2004.