The scenery features a highly detailed representation of Phenick Field, which was located in Newark, Ohio. Phenick Field no longer exists, but the scenery add-on enables simulation fans to go back in time and enjoy the environment for flying during the 1930’s.
Golden Age Simulations started this project, and sought to collaborate with 29Palms, a highly experienced design team. Golden Age Simulations recreated Bill Lyon’s classic Phenick Field. They added many features from that era.
- Top quality resolution textures
- Baked textures on many objects
- Realistic vegetation
- Detailed ground polygon
- Numerous animations
- Sounds of the surrounding environment
- Animated flag and windsocks
- Best possible texture blending
- Textures for all seasons
- Highly detailed static aircraft and many details in the surrounding area
The package features a "Phenick Field Manager" program that enables users to match the level of detail of the scenery to their system's performance. The package also comes with an installation program.
The video below demonstrates the scenery package.