Software development company, Aerosoft GmbH, has announced several add-ons For X-Plane 10, which will be released in the coming few months.
A leading software publisher in flight and train simulation, Aerosoft designs and creates software for professional flight training and procedure training programs.
The company is currently one of the leading designers and suppliers of Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons.
The new add-ons For X-Plane 10 are as follows:
- CRJ-200. The Canadair Regional Jet CRJ-200 is a short-range, single-aisle commuter jet that offers highly accurate flight dynamics. CRJ-200 features stunning visual effects programmed for X-Plane 10 and a number of simulated systems such as FMS. The add-on is available at a price of 44.99 € in the download shop at Aerosoft website, or at your local dealer.
- ATR 72-500. Modeled on a highly popular regional aircraft ATR 72, this aircraft add-on will be available at the end of summer 2012 at a price of 29.99 € in the download shop at Aerosoft website, or at your local dealer.
- Airport Keflavik. This add-on for X-10 Global is modeled on Keflavik Airport; Iceland’s only international airport. The add-on is an accurate replica of the airport, and it includes Iceland’s stunning scenery in all its glory. This add-on is available at a price of 17.95 € in the download shop at Aerosoft website, or at your local dealer.
- Airport Toulouse. This add-on for X-Plane 10 Global is modeled on Airport Toulouse, which is located less than 10km to the north west of the city of Toulouse, southwest of France. The airport offers domestic and international flights. Airport Toulouse for X-Plane 10 Global and FSX will be available at the end of July at a price of 19.99 €. You can get the download version from Aerosoft online store.
- Airport Lugano. This add-on is modeled on airport Lugano, a small international Swiss airport that offers one of the most spectacular approaches in the world. Airport Lugano for X-Plane 10 Global will be available from end of July 2012 at a price of 19.99 €. You can get the download version from Aerosoft online shop.
- Airport Zurich. This add-on for X-Plane 10 Global is modeled on Airport Zurich, Switzerland’s main airport. The add-on is available from early July at a price of 25.99 €. You can get the download version from Aerosoft online shop.
- Challenger 300. The add-on Challenger 300 for X-Plane 10 Global is modeled on the Bombardier Challenger 300, a new generation of business jets that have the capacity to do transcontinental flights. The model is an accurate representation of the real world jet. This add-on will be available from August at a price of 27.95 €. The download version will be available in July, and the box release will be available at Aerosoft online shop afterwards.
- Airport Amsterdam. Airport Amsterdam for X-Plane 10 Global is a highly detailed replica of Airport Amsterdam. The add-on will be available at the end of July at a price of 25.99 €. The download version will available in July 2012, and the box release will be available at Aerosoft online shop in August 2012.
For more information, visit Aerosoft on SimShack.