- Dynamic padlock view like in combat simulators. We have programmed a built-in TCAS (Traffic alert and Collision Avoidance System) in the Active Camera 2004 module. With this option enabled you can track any AI traffic flying in the vicinity of your aircraft (the pilot's head will track automatically the nearest AI). The user can also monitor next traffic, lock the traffic view on the current AI or revert to the nearest AI. Operational purpose: It can be used if you wish to look out or if you suspect a traffic conflict. This is useful when, for example, ATC asks you to report traffic in sight or ATC reports you traffic.
Just for fun: AI spotting.
- While in the virtual cockpit, position your aircraft on the airport.
- Set the Air Traffic density in FS2004 - Options - Settings - Traffic to 25% (or more, depending on your PC performance).
- Monitor the traffic by using the shortcuts then lock any AI and follow its path. You can zoom with the mouse wheel as well.
- In order to enhance the observer view you can still move the eye point up (CTRL+HOME) or down (CTRL+END), or use the num pad 8, 2, 4, 6 to move the viewpoint outside of the virtual cockpit.
- Hot keys assignment: ability to assign one of the 49 key events through a graphic interface.
- Fix: 3rd party windows in full screen mode are now properly displayed.
Visit our website at: