Frustrated by limitations at other virtual airlines and the feeling of just being "rushed", a group of enthusiastic simulators decided to start a new organization that offers a better simulation environment, and Patriotic Virtual Airlines was born. The organization’s primary goal is to bring a different perspective as a virtual airline, and provide pilots with a relaxed, free atmosphere.
You can choose from Patriot Virtual Airlines’ vast schedule which ranges from city-hops to trans-Pacific long hauls. Patriot Virtual Airlines’ fleet includes:
- Bombardier CRJ-900
- Embraer 170
- Airbus A319
- Boeing 737-800
- Boeing 747-400
- Boeing 767-300
- Boeing 777-200
Patriot Virtual Airlines features a wide range of routes. Currently, the company has more than 300 destinations for players to choose from. If there is a particular route you like, which is currently not offered, you can request it, and it will be promptly added to the schedule.
- Uses a custom built ACARS system, including a live chat feature, instant PIREP information and easy access to the PVA web site
- Fleet liveries for all fleet, including both FS9 and FSX
- Payware liveries in Patriot Virtual Airlines paint
- XAcars for X-Plane Pilots, FSPassengers and FSFlight Keeper PIREP options
- Custom flight bidding system which includes pilot briefing information, boarding passes and live flight information, enabling the user to quickly embark on their flight
- Offers many options to users
The best virtual airline experience awaits you at Patriot Virtual Airlines. For more information, visit: www.flypatriotva.com.
Patriot Virtual Airlines’ website has a vibrant forum where members can interact and share ideas and simulation experiences. Reviews by some flight simulators indicate that Patriot Virtual Airlines is unique; it offers a hassle-free and friendly environment that makes simulation so much more fun.