Now available from World Sceneries is their FS2002/FS2004 version of Guarulhos International Airport in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Guarulhos is the largest airport in Latin America and serves the largest city in South America. The scenery offers an accurate version of the airport, landclass of the Sao Paulo area, realistic buildings and much more. For details, click on Read More.
We have just released our latest scenery: GUARULHOS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Sao Paulo is the largest city in South America and the main megalopolis of the southern hemisphere. Such a huge center needs a well-structured airport to attend this unstoppable flow.
Guarulhos International Airport is the biggest airport in Latin America and destiny of flights coming from all parts of the world.
- Accurate and detailed Guarulhos International Airport (SBGR)
- Landclass of Sao Paulo area;
- Realistic buildings and monuments of the city.
- Amazing Effects;
- Breath-taking night textures;
- AFCAD 2 files;
- Outstanding frame rates!
- Windows XP, Me, 98, or 2000
- MS Flight Simulator 2002 or 2004
- Pentium III 800 Mhz
- 256 Mb RAM
- 30Mb free hard disk space
- 32MB 3D Graphics video card