Now available from Perfect Flight for FS2004 and FS2002 is their version of the Grumman Tracker S2-A / S2-E, a twin engine propeller driven aircraft originally designed in the 1950's for anti-submarine use but since expanded to other roles. Seven different variants are included in the package all featuring 2D panel, 3D virtual cockpit, stereo sound and pre-saved flights of typical Tracker missions. For full details, click on Read More.
Marco Martini from Perfect Flight announces availability of The Tracker for FS2004. The Tracker, basically an anti-submarine aircraft introduced in the early 50's, served with the US Navy and many other countries and is even today in use. There is also a livery representing an aircraft used by the Californian Forestry Department for fire fighting. The model was made by Massimo Taccoli and flight dynamics by Stefano Caputo. Update comes free for all FS2002 registered users.
- The following seven different FS2002/FS2004 aircraft models
Model S2-A Standard, it contains textures for the following examples:
- Italian Air Force S2-A
- Royal Dutch Navy S2-A
- U.S. Navy S2-A of VS21
Model S2-E Standard, it contains textures for the following examples:
- U.S. Navy S2-E of VS37
- P-16 (S2-E) of Forea Aerea Brasileira
- S2-E of Royal Australian Navy.
- The Canadian example, it contains two different models, the CP-121 (CSF-3) and the older CSF-2
- The variant US-2A, with texture of an JMSDF example
- The variant TS-2A, with texture of a US Navy example
- The variant of civilian S-2A used by California Department Of Forestry And Fire Protection
- 2D panel and 3D virtual cockpit
- Stereo sound files
- A set pre-saved flights. Flights covers some different scenarios (bases transferring, carriers, recognition)