You know you're rich when..

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

I just got a job working for a small FBO at my local airfield, Dutchess County Airport (KPOU). I do desk work and line work. The guy I work with, Carlos, who is a real nice and funny guy, was telling me about all these different planes that he had come in and the people he met. But this one story I found quite funny.

So this one day a few months ago there was a Gulfstream scheduled to come in. Considering that our main runway is only 5000 feet long and a Gulfstream is the largest aircraft our ramp can handle, it was a big deal. They had also requested that there be a limosine waiting at the airport to pick them up. Naturally, Carlos thought it was either some famous person or just an extravagantly wealthy person.

Ok, so the plane arrives on time, taxis to our ramp area, shuts down, and opens the stairway door. And who gets out? ....a black lab. That's right, a dog. One dog, and that was it.

When the pilots exited the aircraft Carlos asked them, "Is this for real?".
And the captain replied, "We thought it was a joke too."

It turns out some rediculously rich spoiled kid going to Vassar College (nearby) just missed his pooch and wanted to see him for the weekend.

...I guess when you have that much money, you can do things like that.

😂 😂 😂

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

hahahaha hilarious! funniest thing I've heard in a while!

btw, what kind of aircraft is it? can you compare it to another one in size etc.? maybe link some pictures or something?

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

ROFL You can always have too much money 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...