FSX POSKY Bombardier CRJ-700 Virtual Cockpit
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 4.46 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 28 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Default FSX Bombardier CRJ700 VC for the Project Open Sky Bombardier CRJ-700 only. By Paul Craig.
Screenshot of Bombardier CRJ-700 cockpit.
To check if your model is FSX compatible open the model folder & if the model name starts with OSX then its ok, but not ok if it starts with just OS.
You may experience problems inserting the text data, after making a copy of the model.cfg & aircraft cfg file, copy and paste the originals to another location outside of FSX and edit, copy and paste back to the FSX aircraft and it should now work.
- Delete or rename your PoSky CRJ panel folder.
- Copy & paste the panel folder from the FSX default Bombardier_CRJ_700 into your PoSky CRJ aircraft folder.
- Open the FSX default Bombardier_CRJ_700 model folder, Copy & paste the "Bombardier_CRJ_700_Interior.MDL" file into your PoSky CRJ model folder.
- Delete your PoSky CRJ model.cfg.
- Open the new "model.cfg" included with this download (double click it, it will open with notepad) and add after "normal=" your Posky CRJ model name found in the model folder.
- Copy & paste the new model.cfg into your PoSky CRJ model folder.
- Copy & paste the "texture" folder into your PoSky CRJ aircraft folder.
- Copy & paste the "texture.cfg" into each of your PoSky CRJ texture repaint folders.
You will need to edit the view point in the aircraft.cfg, open the Posky CRJ aircraft.cfg & scroll down to "[Views]" & change the eyepoint data to the following:
eyepoint=-1.30, -1.50, 4.30
The archive poskyfsxcrj-700vc.zip has 20 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|FSX CRJ-700 VC Screenshot.jpg||12.20.11||211.60 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.