General: Repainting

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Bmwdriver

First Repaint Help

I need a little help. I am trying to do my first repaint and cant figure some things out. I have PSP, FSrepaint and DXTbmp. I am trying to repaint the Carenado T34 Mentor and am having one heck of a time with it(might be to complex for me LOL). I star...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
ATX46

Repaints for FSX

Hello...I was wondering if anyone could help me with a repaint of the ERJ145 P.I.C., to the ATX (AeroTexas -VA) livery? I know nothing about doing it, but I have downloaded Adobe PhotoShop (Fully functional trial version), and am willing to learn. Or...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
anonymouse91 on
benbastock

repaint requests

in need of these repaints FSX air jamaica b747-400 airbus a321 beech king air 350 air malta b747-400 b737-800 airbus a321 first choice b747-400 b737-800 airbus a321 (b757 once i find the blank bmp) my travel b747-400 airbus a321 thomas coo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
benbastock on
PanAmerican

My Current Project

Here is my current repaint project. It will be a NWA 738 when finished. I still need to add the American Flag, the KLM sticker over the wing exits, and work on the tail. Let me know what you think....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PanAmerican on
kbohme

help with night time lighting and finding the hatch

I am working on this repaint.....still in its early stages https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/29047/help-with-night-time-lighting-and-finding-hatch_576cffa94ce67a8ef1d826f5389139b8.jpg First I cant seem to find where this hatch is....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kbohme on
kbohme

suggestions and a little help please

hey, these are my latest repaints for fsx I am haveing trouble with the sharpness of the images, I have been playing with the alpha's and formats etc but can't seem to get nice crisp text and decals. anny suggestions ? https://forum.flyawaysimulati...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
connor11493

REPAINTER NEEDED!

Dear Members of the Fly Away Simulation Forums, My name is Connor Levens and I am the president and CEO of a new virtual airline, not yet open to the general public just yet, that goes by the name of Stars and Stripes Airlines. As like any other VA, we...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
connor11493 on
AIR0001

need an ATR72/42 painter and or paint kit

hello, i am the ceo of Air Relations, a new VA to be launched! we are looking for someone to help complete or fleet, all for FS 2004/ FS9. all we need as was mentioned above is an ATR72/42 painter or a good paint kit, for freeware, thanks so much! S.M...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
MethaneGFX

Project Open Sky | 'Aeromexico N805AM' Boeing 757-2Q8

My next repaint, on the POSKY 757. https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/28100/project-open-sky-aeromexico-n805am-boeing-757-2q8_54c1d5fd3b470dba5bfcd6f5315c203e.jpg Still got a lot to do, only about 43% finished....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
=

Easy Paint Request?

Hi, Im doing a small school project and our group is creating an imaginary airline. We have to do a presentation about it and I would love to be able to have a video of a plane flying in the background with our fake companies logo on the tail and maybe ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
= on
mr-gold

Request

hi every one i want to ask that could any one repaint the kirk olsson f-16 to look like the egyptian f-16 http://egfighters.freehosting.net/5f16s-1.jpg http://www.egfighters.freehosting.net/2f16s.gif http://www.egyptdailynews.com/My%20Webs/edai...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
claytonlocher

Discovery Airlines Beech 1900D Repaint Request

I have been repainting for about a year and a half now, and have been working on a new virtual airline due to open in late May this year. I've already given it a try, but don't like the result too much of the Beech 1900D I've painted for my VA, Discovery ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
claytonlocher on
avalonceo

Need a Feelthere A319 repainted

Hi there, I have been trying for the last 3 days to get my VA's livery on Feeltheres Airbus 319 with frustration as the result. If any of you repainters feel like a challenge, this will surely be one to tax you. I have accepted failure and do not wish any...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
avalonceo on
nukie

Uh, default aircrafts in FS2004

Uh, can somebody teach me how to make a repaint for the default aircrafts of FS2004 like the B737, B747 or the others? thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
taylorc

FSX Gimp What Files

I need help 1. i am using FSX 2. i have GIMP (and know how to use it) 3. i want to modify planes i have been playing FSX for ages and i have been using gimp for a few weeks i want to modify planes can someone tell me which file i go to in FSX so...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
DellFly3r

Help With FSRepaint

Hello guys. I need some serious help. I own FS Repaint by Abacus. This is my problem. 1. Whenever I make a new variation of any aircraft on FSRepaint, the only texture thumbnail is DAMAGE.BMP. 2. In other words, there isn't the thumbnail, that has a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
DellFly3r on
violentviolet

Britannia 737-700

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/27745/britannia-737-700_edaedaa2348558a59d537dac9e75e11f.jpg https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/27745/britannia-737-700_b8bdeaa843c8eeb57a92432db9aadcab.jpg https://forum.fly...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
cheezyflier

repaint a 337 for me?

have you ever seen the movie "night flier" by steven king? the killer flies a 337 (my fav) cessna, it is black, with red piping, and had the tail number N101BL if you haven't seen the movie, go rent it. it's old, but a good one if you like horror st...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on
taylorc

ANY PAINTERS LOOKING FOR A PERNEMANT JOB

I'm The Ceo Of FlyScotland and i will be constantly upgrading my aircraft and will need a painter i will pay if the job is done well if you are interested email me with the code FASP1 Taylorc@postmaster.co.uk You must have good experience with pain...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
taylorc on
wombat457

A little rique perhaps ..

Hi Guy's - This is a little risque I geuss but was prompted by a comment from Violentviolet concerning the lady flashing her "nickers" 🙂 I hope no-one is offended and I will apologise in advance in case I do. Well I hope you like this an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
dme43

Anyone know where to get a plugin for photoshop?

anyone know where to get a plugin for photoshop version 8 to modify and do flight sim repaints? it says the files are not a valid file...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Charlie10

Corel Draw Paint/Repaint

Has anyone used Corel Draw successfully to paint/repaint aircraft? I'm just experimenting with it and would appreciate any input....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
violentviolet

BOAC- The Next Generation!!!

It's BOAC's turn to get the 737 treatment. 😉 https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/27637/boac-next-generation_4fc63243bc79855479290dcc7c9809f5.jpg https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/27637/boac-next-gener...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
MethaneGFX

KLM 747-406 Old Colors | PH-BFA "City of Atlanta"

Well, I've taken a break from painting jetBlue for a bit and decided to paint the "City of Atlanta" Here is a preview: Still need to add better windows, more dirt, and shadowing....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
Jon Hicken

Repaints for Default Dash-8 and MD80

Hi there. I was wondering if anyone knew anywhere where there are Repaints for the default Dehavilland Dash-8 and Boeing MD80 in real world liveries. Thanks, Jon...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jon Hicken on
HowardsRock

In need of a good paint kit

Guys, I need a good, easy-to-use, FREE paint kit for the B737-800W. Any suggestions?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
cheekytrolly

Need 9 repaints made ASAP, will pay $$$

I need some repaints made for me for a virtual Areo Club I want to start this holidays. The aircarfts I need painting are: Cessna Grand Caravan (defualt) Cessna 182 (default) Cessna 207 (will give link) De Havilland Twotter (will give link) De Havi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
tiger7881

Air Canada B737-700 new livery

hey, I am working on B737 AC new livery, I know that in the real world the main aircraft is the A320 for canada, but I wanted to make a b737 too, so I will post it soon guys, wish me good luck with my first repaint....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
FLCB

727 Paintkit for FSX?

Do you guys know if I can find this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Codey

Denver Broncos Repaint

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/27088/denver-broncos-repaint_2df7c829e4510876251e8848e395ac47.jpg This is the football team of my hometown(denver)and i like the broncos hope u like 😀 😎...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
tiger7881

Repaint not working??????????

Hey, i downloaded new program Photoshop CS2 yesterday, and i thought it would be good program for re-painting my planes, yes i triedn to repaint my b737 but when i am playing in FS9, and choosing the aircraft i repainted, the game crashing to the desktop ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tiger7881 on
FLCB

A Small Favour To Ask :D

Hey guys, I am new here and I hope I can help this great hobby progress around the globe. 2 Years ago when I was playing FSM,I asked a fellow Turkish FSM Livery Designer to create a 737-400 Livery for my fictional airline Imperial Gallipolian. He real...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FLCB on
wombat457

Re Paint Requests

Hi Guy's - I am starting to get a lot of requests for repaints, which is great and I am more than happy to do them for people; however, I do have a couple of requirements before I will accept a repaint, and those requirements are contained in me origin...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
BakerFox on
Codey

Repaints For VA

does anyone need a repaint for a fictional va. if yes tell me what va what plane and kinda what u want it to look like....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Codey

The Wynne Air repaint is finished

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/26975/wynne-air-repaint-is-finished_e4dad93c43eda1a236202e00c37d7c15.jpg Hope u like it leave comments 😎...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
wombat457 on
Codey

My First Virtual Airline Repaint

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/26958/my-first-virtual-airline-repaint_7c1a5d83b5e27dc4c8bfdfad87953ad7.jpg My First Repaint for my friends virtual airline Leave comments on what u think 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
wombat457

Air China 737 - 700 w/winglets

Hi Guy's - This is the frst of two Air China paints I am working on as well as a first attempt at takign a screenshot of the landing. I havent quite got the hang of flying with one hand and photographing with the other yet 🙂 Well thats h...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
wombat457

New VA liveries ...

Hi Guy's - Well this is what I have been doing (amongst other things) for the past day or so. One new VA ready to hit the airways, Rhine Air based in Germany (of all places) and a refresh of the current PENNex livery a subsidery company flying out of ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
wombat457

A new VA Las Vegas Airways

Hi Guys - This is a series of pictures of two planes (a day version and a night version) I have done for a VA CEO in the US. The VA (or at least this subsidory airline) is based out of Las Vegas Nevada and comprises two BOEING 737 - 800's, with I am ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
wombat457 on
Michelgarcia

PMDG BE1900D REPAINT KIT

Can someone help me with the pmdg 1900D repaint kit?. I would like to ask you for some help about the repaint kit of the B1900D. I've downloaded it and even repainted every file on it with photoshop cs2. Afterwards I save them as .bmp and then convert th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
DaFirmCEO on
wombat457

A flying billboard ...

Hi Guys - Well, I have returned to my old faithful - the 737-700 for this particular paint for the "ABIT" company (not that they asked me to do it - I just did 🙂 ) This is primarily a photorealistic paint, other than for the nose section wh...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
wombat457 on
DME43

Blank textures for the PSS Dash 8

anyone know where to get them from? and while were at it, anyone know of a good site which has alot of blank textures for most aircraft? thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dme43 on
wombat457

CRJ-200 "Executive Air"

Hi All - One last plane for tonight, a CRJ-200 dressed as an "Executive Air" charter......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
wombat457

"Deutscher Innen" CRJ-200

Hi All - This is a paint of the CRJ-200 in the fictional German Airline - "Deutscher Innen" (German Domestic - I thought the German sounded better) - Okay that it then - enjoy 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
wombat457

Australian Airlines - an oldie

Hi All - This is my version of the old Australian Airlines, well it is an actual direct copy to be honest ......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
wombat457 on
wombat457

CRJ - 200 "Stateside Air"

Hi Guys, This is one more CRJ - 200, "Stateside Air", but I dont think she is as nice looking as the National Air though 😞 I suppose it personal opinion when alls said and done though 🙂 Enjoy her and thankyou for veiwing my paints ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
wombat457 on
wombat457

Austrian Lease Jet ...

Hi Guys - This is a genuine Austrian Lease plane, and a genuine livery. I think it is one of the most simpistically beautiful paint schemes that I have seen on a real aircraft. I am also told that Nno-one has ever painted thin splane before, altho...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
nemesiscom on
flightsimer22

HELP!!! How to get southwest paint job?

Where can i get a free download of a southwest paint job for a 737 on flight sim 2004. I would like it to be very easy to download no dragging to one folder and then doing all other sorts of things. if you know of a place where i can get it for free. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
wombat457 on
wombat457

Singapore Airlines varient ...

Hi Guy's - This is just my design for a Singapore 737 - 700 (which they dont fly I dont think). It isnt 100% accurate in terms of the name font, but it is a fictious design anyway 🙂 Have fun and enjoy her... That is her leaving Changi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
wombat457

Orient Air has taken flight...

Hi Guy's - Well, after a small drama with a certain paint that only lasted about 5 minutes, I thought I had better do something worth while and NOT raise issues of copy-right. The result is "Orient Air", mysterious, sensual and seductive ... Just...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on

8 pages with 364 questions.

previous12345678next
Page 4 of 8