Flight Simulator X: Add-ons/Downloads

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Omega360

Cockpit seems BLACK

Hello all!! I seem to be having a bit of a dilemma i Dl'ed a RAAf f-18 superhornet Here!!that was suposed to be compatible with FSX but for somereason when i load the plane to fly the cockpit does a funny thing where i cant see any of the out side except ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Omega360 on
Kais767

Must need Japan scenery

Anyone know where to get the Haneda and Kansai scenery for FSX?. I only have the one for FS04-combat FS only. THEY WONT LET ME INSTALL IT!! HELP!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Kais767 on
mitch0508

Voice Buddy

Hi I have just bought voice buddy 3 and i cant get it working at all. I have read the online instructions but there not very good. Could someone who has used voice buddy please give me some instructions on how to get it working with FSX. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mitch0508 on
papab

Great Site for Defaut FSX Repaints/ Tweaks

I just left www.highflightsimulations.com a great site for FSX tweaks and noticed they have just added a whole bunch of repaints for the default FSX aircraft... Plus some great downloads and tweaks for your system Just thought I would pass this alon...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ikkeweer on
Concorde105

Emergency!: Silver aircraft?!

For some reason, most of the aircraft I've downloaded are a shiny silver! And all AI aircraft you can't fly are a shiny silver! This does'nt happen in FS2004! Somebody help! 😳...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
CaptainTower

FS Real Time

I don't know if anybody else is using FS Real Time or not, but I just downloaded the newest version 1.87.6 and thought I would try it again. If anybody can help, I would appreciate it. I tried to contact Joshua Robertson at his Contact link but it didn'...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CaptainTower on
totallyfrozen

Am I the biggest sucker in the world?

OK, so maybe I'm the biggest sucker of them all (if you feel the need to laugh at me go ahead--quietly in your head, thank you). I was enticed by the eye candy and the great descriptions and reviews of Aerosoft's Hughes H1-B "Special" addon. It was an ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
totallyfrozen on
mitch0508

747-400 multiple file error

hi i downloaded a new plane called klm 747-400 and i put it in my simobjects/airplanes folder in a folder that i created called klm 747. but now when i go into fsx it says 'there are multiple objects with the same title name. they must have unique t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
n7xlq1 on
sky_caribbean

FS Global 08

Hello guys, I have installed fs global 08 to my fsx, but still can't understand how does it work. Is there any commercial aircraft in that add-on. I hope it's not only about scenery. Franky...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
larobley on
jetman35

Silver Wing 377 MUST HAVE!!

If anybody out there loves to fly the older planes, this beauty is the one. Pretty much as real as it gets. 95 percent of all of the gauges work. You get awesome detail from breaks that squeak to co captain talking to you!!! This is PAYWARE but total...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jetman35 on
Grillsie

Trying to add new Aircraft cfg files

I'm having a problem when I copy and paste the new aircraft cfg into the aircraft cfg files. It will paste alright but when I go to save the file I keep getting the message "Cannot Create the file. Make sure the path and file name are correct". therefore...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Grillsie on
honuala

flight deck 5 review

well i went and downloaded fd5 from abacus. and man am i disapointed. for payware this addon sucks. the graphics are horriable. when on the flight deck of a carrier your wheels are below the deck. yikes. over all i would say not to buy anything from abacu...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
totallyfrozen on
abmukh80

FSX Tibet Scenery

Hi Guys, Does anyone know where could I find a tibet scenery/airport add-on for FSX? I'd love to land at Bangda airport, which is the highest in the world. Also the Lhasa airport seems to be missing. All I could search is the addon for these airports fo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
abmukh80 on
didjmaster

Need More Downloads

There haven't been too many updates on MSFSX downloads. Does anyone know when they will be adding more on. Especially the missions - they're hilarious and fun...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
didjmaster on
lizardlad

Where can i find a Gee Bee?

I have been looking on the web for a plane called the Gee Bee. I have turned up results in almost every flight sim download section except Fsx. If anyone could tell me where to find one i would appreciate it. Also if anyone could tell me of any other simi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
totallyfrozen on
mackman

RIPOFF.....

GOT RIPPED OFF BIG TIME FROM THE CAPT SIM LEGENDARY 707 DOWNLOAD. IT CHARGED ME AND NO DOWNLOAD... BEWARE! SITE STATES IT CURRENTLY UNDER REPAIR AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SAYS THEY'LL BE BACK IN JANUARY, TOTAL SCAM............................... : :evil:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Razgr1z912 on
jasa

SSTSIM Concorde works in FSX ??

Does the version of SSTSIM Concorde for FS2004 work in the Flight Simulator X?? 😕 Im asking this because i just have FSX and i dont want to buy the SSTSIM Concorde and then discover that it doesnt work in the FSX Im looking for a good Concor...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
drwhoere on
chopper911

Saved flights and missing aircraft.

I just tried the Birds volumes (found them on Flightsim.com) and the aircraft in the saved flights is a Grumman Goose. I have the standard version but the plane still showed up. Did anyone else have something like this happen....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
chopper911 on
jewkid80

Please help im having problems with my gamecam

Hi I just bought Fraps Simulator recorder and it worked and i loved it and every thing, but my laptop ran out of battery while fraps was running, so i pluged my laptotp back in and i started my computer back up and Fraps was gone. Then i sea...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jewkid80 on
n_codrington

Autopilot NAV/GPS switch on PMDG 747X?

Hi fellow simmers. I'd like to know how to follow the flight plan at the flick of a NAV/GPS switch in PMDG 747s...but the thing is - only the default FSX 747s have them! How do I do this with a PMDG 747 guys? I've searched the FMC manuals etc. but can't ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Razgr1z912 on
conticreative

Firefighting Missions for FSX

While watching the news the other day about the many fires in the US and the effort to control them, a light bulb went on over my head and immediately headed to Google to find some firefighting missions for FSX. Imagine my disappointment when all I fou...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
conticreative on
tricky42

Help Ive got flying tree's.

I'm going to change my log in name to "Pain in the Bum". :oops: Sorry, Ive messed about with my setting's and now Ive got flying Trees, Ive set my settings all back to default but still got the flying trees, Is it time I hang up my Goggles, Ge...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
narb147

ai carrier speed

i just recently installed the aicarrier2 and it lets u place and control a/c in freeflight but i was wondering if there was a way to edit the speed of the carriers. Any help would be greatly apprecaited...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
narb147 on
Sheshy

I need help with an addon!!!!

How do i put a bomb addon to my plane?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
mpf858

Installing Missions

I have FSX Deluxe with SP1. When flyawaysimulations.com downloads have "Missions" folders (or subfolders with categories), I know what to do. Also, when they they have scenery and texture folders (for placement in Addon Scenery and activated after FSX ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mpf858 on
Brodster

FSX DOWNLOADS USING VISTA - BEGINNER HAVING GREAT DIFFICULTY

Hi All, I'm brand new at this and have no idea what to do with all these files once I have downloaded them onto my computer. I am working with the VISTA O/S. Anyone out there that can help? Greatly appreciated!! 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
1LtLoric

Spitfire, anyone?

Hey, just quick, I need a Supermarine Spitfire to complete my collection of Allied Forces planes. Anyone have a link? Even a Spitfire racer will do......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyboy92 on
Warliss

HUD display in Virtual Cockpit for F-14D Tomcat download

Great download, but the HUD display doesn't work in virtual cockpit mode. Any ideas on how to make it work?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
scottyboy39 on
mistermoet

Acceleration Expansion Pack Problems

:cry: anyone having problems with FlightSim X Acceleration pack? - I have installed FlightSimx plus service pack 1 - everything was working fine - since installing acceleration pack I am having problems - cannot save a flight - system freezes - have to ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Llain on
bawls327

FS9 and FSX new flytampa scenery!!

well they finally actually told us that they are giving us a new scenery. No this isnt my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8_-A2_q9P4...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
chez64 on
Liargovas

PMDG 747X FSX

Hi!!! I need some help, if anyone knows! I tried to apply the old crack for pmdg 747 of fs2004 that it was explained how to avoid black screens in avionics, but in fs2004. i knew that this action wasn't right, but i did it just in case. So...now when ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
chez64 on
mitch0508

Thomson aircraft

hi does anyone know where i can download a thomsonfly 737. i have searched on this website but cant find one. is there another website with it on. thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mitch0508 on
mark179

We need a Superstorm addon!!

what if someone could edit storm properties to create a storm, but not just any storm, a megastorm with windspeeds of over 300 miles per hour and random wind directions or something! that would be a challenge!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
effieveda on
tricky42

Trying to find a hand glider?

Hiya Gents. I have just downloaded a Mission called ( AMATITLAN HERE I COME ) and it states I need a Glider But I can-not find it. Can some one point me in the right Direction please. Download FSX Airborne C4 Hand Glider (air_c4 zip ) by David Rowb...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
chez64 on
tricky42

Problem add and remove.

Hiya Chaps. Having problems removing Acceleration, When I go to Add and Remove and try to remove it it states its already removed but its still there? In desperation I removed F.S.X. as well but that's still there and playable? Please don't tell...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
chez64 on
Heyjoojoo

I'm confused: Ultimate Terrain vs. Ground Environment X

Anyone know the difference between these two. I have them both installed but not sure which one (with default settings) is more optimum. Anyone else have any insight to share? - Kareem...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Llain on
mitch0508

Add ons ?

hi can someone please tell me what are the best addons for: -europe terrain -traffic addon -better air traffic control thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mitch0508 on
Tommer

The concorde/other aircraft

Hi I just wanted to ask if anyone knows why~ ~~ ok when i take off i have to pull back almost all the way on my joystik to keep it leval. Any advice also how can i get the cockpit to work. Other than that its great...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
chez64 on
rossi85

Just Flight - Cargo Pilot

HI all, has anyone got Just flight Cargo for FSX. I have it and it seems as though its almost impossible to earn enough quickly. Has anyone got any hints or tips that me be of help please....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
greystone on
D5Tweddle

My Traffic X, AI airlines

Does anybody have a list of AI airlines that are in 'My Traffic X'? I can't seem to find this info anywhere. I am specifically looking (for AI airlines): Air Southwest (that operate out of Bristol), BMI, KLM Cityhopper and Air France ATR42's. Any he...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
puppy-paw on
paulchris2

Bombardier Q400

Does anyone know if there is a plane download for the Q400? Paul...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
reginald6529 on
kvaughn78

Cant save new textures file on vista for FSX

I have read all post that I can find about saving and I understand every step but I keep getting the error msg that I cant save the airplane.cfg file I modify for a new texture. I am running FSX on Vista and I have admin rights. Any ideas would be welcome...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kenml on
Coasterkid

Bad FSX glitch.... HELP NEEDED!!!

All the downloaded aircraft I have (besides payware) have been screwing up due to a similar glitch lately. If I try to use a downloaded plane, ala 767, the screen will show the plane for about half a second and then it will go white. However, the game is...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Coasterkid on
Heyjoojoo

Transponder question & squawk code...

Hello, I have the Airbus Series addon (by Wilco) and I dont know how to turn on the transponder to be sure that it's in transmit mode. How do I do this? - Kareem...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Heyjoojoo on
Kais767

SDK trouble

Hi all! I got FSX 2 months ago and just found out about SDK recently.I installed it correctly(SDK and FSX). It's supposed to appear in the main FSX menu in the game(correct me if im wrong).But it's not there. Checked the fsx.cfg, SDK in default location,d...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
chez64 on
jespere

FS Copilot problem

Hello. I have downloaded FSCopilot 1.6. I have FSX Service Pack 2. I first install it, and it seems fine. But when i start FSX it loads for 10 seconds, then closes down...And then I uninstall FSCopilot and it works... Anyone know why i cant get it workin...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jespere on
Aldeeb

Just Flight Real Scenery - Wales and Southwest

I have this add-on up and running on my pc but note that there are a couple of small problems with the bridges over the River Tamar at Plymouth - without the add-on they are clearly visible but with the add-on they are replaced by some turbulent water, an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
ilan354

Please help OPT SDK problem

Hi, I tried to install the SDK from the FSX deluxe disc one. It installed and i went into dll.xml and changed disabled to false. I went into FSX and "Tools" Was not there. I have tried soo many things. Please can someone help??? I really need that OPT fo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
basys on
AApilot2012

no AI traffic in fsx?? ugh

yesterday i added 2 AI traffic things (computer traffic) and now theres no traffic (AI) so im pissed....i uninstalled fsx than reinstalled it still doesnt work...what do i do??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Kais767 on
Noshadez

Abacus Bush missions (Sasquatch hunter)

A freeware bush pilot mission will be out from Abacus in a few days called "Bigfoot hunter Alaska" The mission is one part of the mission collection series and will give you on the ground (First person/3rd person shooter) capability while hunting and tran...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Page 17 of 25