Loading a Saved Game

How do I load a saved game? I have a saved game but I don't know how to load it.

Also, I'm sort of stuck in the gliding mission, at the part I need to enter the second gate, where you have to glide along side the mountain, but I don't understand what the narrator means by saying moving back and forth along the mountain

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Spoty101 First Officer

you move parallel to the mountain, which is basically back and forth

Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

To load a saved game you can go to main menu, above the 3d picture of the aircraft are 5 tabs Fuel & payload, Load , Save, Flight planner, Failures.. Click on the Load Tab, It will shaw you a list of your saved flights.

If you save a flight in 1 of the misssions , select missions first and tick the box where it says Show saved missions, all the save missions will be highlighted in blue.

Flight Mike Guest

If you have saved a mission using the semicolon ; you can find them by going to your missions catagory. Look for the little checkbox that says Show saved Missions. Click on it. They will appear in blue.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...