Dx12 beta not compatible with one piece of my own scenery

Brian Cavanagh Guest

Hi
I developed a set of hangars for a local airfield ascwell as a series of power plants that are in the local area.

These are non comercial  all work well while using dx11 but the hangars crash the sim  if they are in the community folder whilst using DX12 beta.

The crash happens on clicking the go fly button, it does not matter what airport i have chosen to fly from.

removing the hangars from the community folder fixes the issue. The power stations still work well.

im thinking that the hangar scenery has something different about them . One difference is that i placed a sign on the wall of one hangar. Im thinking that this might be causing the crash.  ( removing this sign is a bit of work i think its 3 years since i last done any scenery development and im very rusty.)

the hangars were developed using blender .  
has anyone else come accross similiar incombatabilities with DX12 ?
the sim and dx12 are upto date , window 10 upto date ,  the graphics card is a 4070 TI 12 gig and 32 gig of ram. Ryzen 7 5700x
thanks Brian

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...