Could not get FSX-SE to open decide to click on the new Beta see if that would work??

Pro Member Trainee
sterk03 Trainee

Cannot open FSX-SE goes to startup pic of water and sun and then disappears...with frustration I clicked on the Beta and then did what it said to do but it is not working or opening up either.  I looked at hthe FSX-SE file and there are no fsx.cfg file or any other files under the folder except Dll.XML 1kb.

I assume this is why it will not open without  a .cfg file and the others which should be there?  Any help would be appreciated , would like to ditch the beta unless we can get it to work.

Thanks,

Sterk03

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
sterk03 Trainee

Well not sure what happened but after numerous tries it finally opened , I will see if it continues so for now , Its working. Thanks anyway and I will update if it fails again.

Thanks

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...