AIRBUS "Fly By Wire" Version 2.0, payware (CD) for

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has the following payware :-

(Considering it, as need a decent A320 for my Hangar)

AIRBUS Fly By Wire Version 2.0 for FS2004

.....If anyone has this, could you write a few words and tell me if it's anygood ?

Thanks. 😉

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

It sounds good.........spent enough this week
I fly any of the iFDG Airbus models(there are a few in the d/load section here on this site
Another good one is from err SGA? not sure,I have no links at the moment,and aerodesigns also do a good freeware model

You can also find a d'load for the iFDG models which updates the handling so its more like flybywire

Hope it helps

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Cheers TTT but my FS environment is 100% stand-alone (virus-free!), in other words, I can't download at home... so payware on CD is the way I go...

Well I love the Just Flight / PSS A340, so I took the plunge and ordered this 'Airbus Fly By Wire' add-on.....

It comes with a selection of A319s / A320s / A330s and A340s ........ It has some tasty extras such as a fully working TCAS Radar system, for spotting other planes while in the air !

A GPS Kid review will be forthcoming in a week or so when it arrives!

Also ordered Cessna 421C 'Golden Eagle' add-on..... I have some fab Airline add-ons but only default GA crafts, so I wanted to try out a good (=expensive!), commercial GA add-on.... It comes with an upgraded GPS, etc, etc..

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...