Why advertise your flight sim website or product with us?
Fly Away Simulation have been in the flight sim business since 1999, with a huge regular returning member base and tens of thousands of new users visiting daily. Advertising with us provides your campaign with a fully targeted service on the topic of flight simulation - not a general advertising campaign such as advertising with Google. Your adverts will be viewed by flight simulator and aviation enthusiasts and users.
Small and large campaigns
We have recently updated our advertising packages, we now use the industry standard CPM model. CPM is basically a price per 1,000 impressions of your banner.
Square Ad (250 x 250 px)
- CPM $1.50 (this means $1.50 for 1,000 impressions of your banner)
- 10,000 impression pack would cost $15
- 100,000 impression pack would cost $150
- 1,000,000 impression pack would cost $1500
Footer Leaderboard (728 x 90 px)
- CPM $1.75 (this means $1.75 for 1,000 impressions of your banner)
- 10,000 impression pack would cost $17.50
- 100,000 impression pack would cost $175
- 1,000,000 impression pack would cost $1750
Examples of location
Below are examples of advert placement and location on the Fly Away Simulation website.
Square Advert (250 x 250 px)
Our standard square advertisement can be found on the right of our pages, including our discussion forum. The creative size is 250px by 250px.
Footer Leaderboard (250 x 250 px)
Our standard footer leaderboard advertisement can be found on the foot of our pages, including our discussion forum. The creative size is 728px by 90px.
Full stats and click-through system
When you start advertising with us, we provide you with a full statistics system and CTR information so that you may track your campaign.
Creative Creation Service
We also offer to create the artwork for your advertising campaign should you require this. It's free of charge and comes with your advertising package.
About our users
Below is a little information about our user base.
Primary audience – Aviation Enthusiast
- Aviation focused in almost all leisure activities (museums, air shows, etc.) Has a tendency to watch cable channels that focus on history, aviation, or a combination of both.
- Age is skewed to 30+.
- Gender is heavily skewed Male.
- Likely owners of FS specific hardware (joystick, video cards, yoke, foot pedals, dual screens, etc.)
Secondary – PC Fun Finders
- Will upgrade for gaming purposes, gets info on-line and through friends, and often plays multi-player.
- Age is skewed to 30+ (64% US and 41% EMEA)
- Gender is skewed Male (71%US and 81% EMEA)
- Women in this segment are specifically interested in family entertainment and simulation
Average monthly page views in 2012:
Average daily page views:
Click below to open a support ticket with your advertising request. If you have any questions before you begin advertising with us, we will be happy to provide answers to them.