FS2004 AFCAD2 File KPHX
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 92.55 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
KPHX, Phoenix Sky Harbor Int'l Airport (KPHX), Arizona (AZ) for use with Simflyers scenery only. By Mike Strasser.
This file is based on the original AFCAD2 file from Simflyers. Due of a couple of failures in this file I modified it to run fine with this scenery.
- All AI Planes taxiing now in proper position on all rwy guiding lines and bridges!.
- All twy's now are proper designated. There were differences between the AFCAD designations and the scenery modeling.
- Some corrections in parking stands and gates.
Sometime I observed that AI-Planes are guided (from ATC) to an allready occupied parking-stand. It's a Problem of the FS-ATC, not of this file!
- Simply copy the "AF2_KPHX.bgl" file into your Simflyers-KPHX-scenery folder. Klick yes to overwright the original file. (Don't forget to make a backup first).
- Restart FS.
The archive afc2kphx.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.