FS2004 AFCAD2 LFPG Paris CDG, For RealCDG v3.1
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 323.69 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
LFPG Paris CDG, France, for FsFrance RealCDG v3.1 scenery. 268 gates are available. Features aprons blue centerline lights and stop-lines, hold short lights, helicopter area, de-icing bays. Exclude files included. By Xavier Ossedat.
Changes regarding previous versions are as follows:
- India/EN/Papa/November/Mike/Sierra aprons redone.
- Airlines assignment updating (ACA, DAL, AAW etc...).
- Takeoff setting changed in AFCAD for runway 08R/26L (closed). Some planes parked in the Papa or November were send to the 08L/26R because this runway is the closest one from their gates.
- Divers corrections.
- Exclude areas added to delete some trees. It will delete some very annoying trees standing on taxiway Echo. (This is the job of the ex_.......bgl files.)
- Holding points CAT III added. No effect in FS9 but it may be used as a visual warning. On some taxiways I have put a yellow node aside to advise that lineup and takeoff is not allowed from there.
The archive rcdg2005.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.