FSX Paraguaná Airport (SVJC) - Venezuela Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 79.54 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 30 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Paraguaná Airport (SVJC) - Venezuela Josefa Camejo International Airport, located in Las Piedras near the city of Punto Fijo, in western Venezuela. This scenery add facilities Amuay refinery, the world's largest. Includes some interesting special effects, like the explosion of a transformer at the airport every hour o'clock and smoke effects in the refinery. With photo-terrain scenery from satellite imagery in Google Earth. Includes terminal building and hangars with realistic textures from images obtained from Internet. Also includes a friendly Auto-Install. By David Maldonado.
Josefa Camejo International Airport, located in Las Piedras near the city of Punto Fijo, in western Venezuela
This scenery add facilities Amuay refinery, the world's largest.
Includes some interesting special effects, like the explosion of a transformer at the airport every hour o'clock and smoke effects in the refinery.
With photo-terrain scenery from satellite imagery in Google Earth.
Not compatible with versions prior to FSX.
This scenery includes terminal building and hangars with realistic textures from images obtained from Internet.
This scenario has a friendly Auto-Install.
Follow these steps for a successful installation:
* Install this package in your FSX main folder.
* When you start FSX, make sure that the SVJC scenery is in the scenery library.
* Go choose SVJC! that's it!.
* Thanks to Erick Rodriguez (aka | XTerk-RS |), the development and improvement tool that facilitates the installation of this stage.
* Thanks to the creators of the free tools used to this scenario.
* I especially recommend the use of scenario http://sites.google.com/site/fsxvenezuela/vfrscenery developed by Jacob Parra.
* Also recommend using a good setting "Mesh Terrain", which can be obtained free.
The quadrants for Venezuela are: C01, C02, C03, D01, D02 and D03.
* This scenery is only for FSX ... Not compatible with versions prior to FSX.
* This scenario addresses the wrong position at the airport and relocated in the actual coordinates.
* The number of objects depends on the configuration "Complexity of the stage." All objects are displayed in the option "very dense".
* This scenario requires a high performance computer.
I hope you enjoy this scenario, much as I enjoyed doing it .... !
The archive svjc_fsx.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|SVJC - Readme.pdf||08.20.11||1.14 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.