Codelegend has released Ideal Flight v10.010ro, an FSX add-on that enables users to create a new flight each time with flight plan, briefing and weather – all with just a push of a button.
This add-on simplifies setting up a flight in Microsoft Flight Simulator X. Ideal Flight can be used with any add-ons. It has a wide range of features, making it an indispensible add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator X. With this add-on, you can fly more and see more airports.
Ideal Flight 10 is an important add-on for FSX:
- FSX Automated
- Global Weather Simulation
- The Leading Auto planner
- Thermal and Ridge Lift
- Precise ETA and Fuel
- Kneeboard Flight Briefing
Advanced FSX Upgrade:
- Create and initiate fully featured flights at the click of a button
- The add-on comes with a light generator which knows where you can fly to, and identifies airports for you
- Adds thermal and deflected air currents to any weather engine
- Comes with a menu of special functions that you can use during the flight
- It monitors and assesses flights, and add them to a records database
- Has an automatic aircraft camera views and panels database
Codelegend is the online name for Aidata Limited, a software company based in the UK. The company designs and builds a wide range of software systems for entertainment, office and industry. For more information on Ideal Flight 10, visit: http://www.codelegend.com/idealflight/
Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for MSFS, FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.