For fans of FlightControlReplay, a new edition has just been released. Following on from the success of its predecessors, the new FCR Voice Edition is here. This new professionally improved edition brings a wealth of outstanding new services to the table.
This software allows for easy voice recording and then using those voice recordings within Microsoft Flight Simulator X. These various options and selections make it easy for people to enjoy a more detailed and exciting line of operation.
With the latest edition of this piece of software, you can finally introduce important new features to your simulator, including;
- The ability to use speech commands – with voice recording you can create your own voice recordings as you fly.
- This allows you to then play back the recording and choose to either just play the flight, or have your own audio on top of it.
- Choose your own frame rates when using this hardware. Now users can choose their desired frame rate to record any flight situation. Choose from 0-99 (60 is the average and recommended level).
- Custom Altitude Triggers are included for when you Start Recording. This is very useful to change your altitude level, and is a new feature introduced with this version of the software.
- A new record system that allows for easy controlling of when your voice is audible. Allows for easy creation of instructive and natural audio that works well with the actual reality of what the video is showing.
It’s a delicate and useful little addition that goes a long way to improving the original software. If you want that added touch of reality and authenticity, then this just the place to start. It offers a friendly and fair selection of features that go a long way to making your life so much simpler.
The original FCR system provided a great depth of features that makes sure your simulations become more fun. These features include;
Fully recorded voice command recognition for all of the main FCR features. Speak to the software and watch it play, fast forward and rewind with your voice. This excellent feature will go some way to making it easier to manage your videos.
Record flight situations and then have your voice over the top. This allows you to make great videos that are not only fun and educational, but authentic. Now you have your own commentary over the problem, allowing you to better decipher what has gone wrong – and your reaction to the problems when they do occur.
Enable and disable voice recognition technology with a single button on your UI. Then you can choose what is picked up and what is merely left for your own private hearing. Keep your recordings fun and professional by cutting off before you lose your cool!
Full FSX connection is provided so that you can easily make the most of this piece of kit. Provides all of the functions and factors that you need to make use of this in FSX without issue.
Record flights with NO maximum length. Now you can fly for however long you like, on whatever aircraft you like. Regardless of aircraft model, position, heading and the like you have nothing to worry about using this mod.
Export all of your recorded simulations to view in Google Earth 3D, Google Maps 2D and others.
Calculate a whole selection of variables. From plane latitude, longitude and altitude to pitch/bank degrees, break positions, fuel tank levels and even throttle position you can record everything you need. Now you can easily analyze your flights with all the available information offered.
Take full ownership of your flight starting today. Play and pause in your recorded flights with the original Flight Situation, if it’s available.
Fast forward and backwards play if you wish to analyze something at different speeds and times for faster and more authentic analysis of your performance.
Start flights from any entry point that you wish of a recorded flight. This is defined almost entirely by you, making your life much simpler.
Users can choose a sample rate for a recording. This can go from 6-1 times per second through to Automatic and correlated Visual Frames per second.
Zooming in and out using the FCR client is easy, giving you easy viewing of the simulation as you go.
Users can change the camera view from the client, allowing you to see various points of the flight from more than one angle along the way.
You can stop full playback at any position to continue manually using the slider bar on FCR. Take control if you want or allow the simulator to manage itself.
Define hardware shortcuts for fast activation of all FCR tools. Set the selections that you want making it easy to control your recordings and your systems when using full-screen.
Users can choose a custom file path for FCR to store files into when using the recorder. Take full ownership and make sure that you are in complete control here.
To use this piece of software, you need to make sure that you have;
- Full working access to a multi-core CPU. This simply will not run at an enjoyable or adequate speed without this being included.
- A fully operational copy of Window Vista / Windows 7 or above on 32-bit or 64-bit systems.
- Fully installed version of NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or higher.
More information at the official website here.
Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for MSFS, FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.
0 commentsLeave a Response