FS2004 iFGD Airbus A320 Service Pack
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 4.34 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Service Pack by iFDG. Patches A320-200 CFM, A320-100 CFM, A320-100 IAE and A320-200 IAE versions. Includes a variety of fixes to moving parts, dynamic shine, aircraft nose, etc.
Wireframe view of Airbus A320.
To use the patched models, go into the Models folder.
A320-200 CFM - A3202CFM.mdl
A320-100 CFM - A3201CFM.mdl
A320-200 IAE - A3202IAE.mdl
A320-200 IAE with JetBlue type antenna - A3202IAEJB.mdl.
Replace the .mdl file of your current A320 (in the A320's Model folder) with these mdl files according to its type.
- FLAP FLIPS ONLY ON PORT SIDE - fixed.
- IAE ENGINE FANS AND CASING (variety of problems) - fixed.
- DYNAMIC SHINE has been removed from the cargo bay interiors, entryway interiors, and cockpit interior.
- PORT WINGBOX GEAR DOOR BULDGE - fixed, when view from the port side a gap could be seen between the bulge and the door itself.
- WINGBOX REAR HALF - smooth out a dent.
- WING FENCES - Top leading edge straightened.
- FLAPS - moved back futher so their leading edges are flush with the spoilers, and their max deflection changed to 40 degrees.
- GROUND SPOILER - the inboard spoiler is no longer is linked to reverse thrust, but instead now acts as a true ground spoiler, deploying with the spoiler key but only on the ground.
- STATIC WICKS - have been reduced in length by 50%.
- CABIN DOORS - added their attachment arms.
- AIRCRAFT NOSE - on some paints, a "bare" section on the very tip of the nose could be seen. this is fixed.
- Crew ditching ties on the wing added.
The Wings folder contains some new wings which eliminate any purple areas you may have. Visit our forum's Airbus Discussion section (Topic Airbus A320 Problems and Fixes) for livery specific fixes, as these wings are generic in nature and you will lose any custom winglet colors and wing registration decals. If you have some image editing software you may copy over the winglet area yourself to the new wing texture squares.
The Night Lighting folder contains replacement cabin and vertical stabilizer light maps for those with non-functional cabin and vertical stabilizer lighting.
Open lights.txt, you will find a new lights config for your A320's aircraft.cfg.
To use this, open the aircraft.cfg and look for the [lights] section. Replace that entire section with the new section included in lights.txt.
The archive if320sp1.zip has 15 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Night Lighting||03.03.04||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.