FS2004 UPS Boeing 747-200
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 631.34 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only; requires AI742FPW.ZIP. Model by AI Aardvark. Paint by Johan Sohlin.
Screenshot of UPS Boeing 747-200 in flight.
- Just drop the "texture.UPS" folder into your "AIA_747_200_PW" folder. (The base package must be downloaded separately to use this paint).
- Copy the [fltsim.x] entry supplied into the aircraft.cfg file supplied in the base package mentioned above. Be sure to number them correctly, starting sequentially with [fltsim.0] and working your way up with each additional livery you add...e.g. [fltsim.0], [fltsim.1], [fltsim.2]...making sure not to skip or duplicate any numbers in the sequence.
- Then assign the aircraft to some flightplans and you're on your way.
The archive ups_742.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|AIA 747-200 UPS.txt||08.17.04||4.88 kB|
|mÃ¥la 33.bmp||08.03.04||3.00 MB|
|texture.UPS NO W||08.17.04||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.