FSX Added Views For The Bell UH-1 Huey
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 97.3 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Additional views (defined by camera definitions in the aircraft.cfg file) for the Bell UH-1 model by Tolga Piskin which was adapted for FSX by Eric Buchmann. Includes eight cameras pointing at the aircraft and a total of five cameras inside. It is suggested that you use Adriano Martoni's "FS2004 Sound System for Bell Huey" (Bell 204 / 205 v2. 0) instead of the provided sound set. By Marc Renaud.
Screenshot of Bell UH-1 Huey on the ground.
- Make sure FSX is not running.
- Make a copy of your aircraft.cfg file.
- Open the aircraft.cfg file.
- Open the camera definitions.txt file provided by me.
- Select and copy all the camera definitions.
- Paste the new camera definitions into the aircraft.cfg file. ( I suggest the bottom of the file ).
- Save the aircraft.cfg file.
- Start FSX, select the Bell UH-1 Huey ( USA Army ) and enjoy!
The archive bell_uh-1_huey_-_views.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Bell UH-1 Huey - Views.gif||11.16.11||11.05 kB|
|Top 20.pdf||11.17.11||23.93 kB|
|Camera definitions.txt||11.16.11||6.81 kB|
|Read me.txt||11.17.11||3.93 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.