FSX Views for AgustaWestland EH101 Acc. P
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 138.62 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Original views reworked and additional views (defined by camera definitions in the aircraft.cfg file) for the beautiful AgustaWestland EH101 by Microsoft available only in the Acceleration expansion Pack. 13 + 1 (10 + 1) cameras pointing at the aircraft and a total of 8 (7) views in the 3D cockpit. Also included "For Flying - camera definitions" and "For missions - camera definitions". And finally two more files - Available pdf and Top 20 pdf for information about "camera definitions" packages. By Marc Renaud.
Screenshot of AgustaWestland EH101 Acc. P on the ground.
- Make sur FSX is not running.
- Make a copy of your aircraft.cfg file.
- Open the aircraft.cfg file.
- Delete the existing camera definitions. [IMPORTANT]
- Open the camera definitions.txt file that you wish to use, provided by me.
- Select and copy all the camera definitions.
- Paste the new camera definitions into the aircraft.cfg file. (I suggest the bottom of the file).
- Save the aircraft.cfg file.
- Start FSX, select the AgustaWestland EH-101 in your favorite "colors" and....
The archive acceleration_pack_agustawestland_eh101_views.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|AgustaWestland EH101 Acceleration Pack - Views.gif||11.24.11||9.66 kB|
|AgustaWestland EH101 - Views 1.jpg||11.23.11||12.23 kB|
|AgustaWestland EH101 - Views 2.jpg||11.23.11||12.59 kB|
|AgustaWestland EH101 - Views 3.jpg||11.23.11||14.76 kB|
|Top 20.pdf||11.24.11||23.93 kB|
|For Flying - camera definitions.txt||11.24.11||11.54 kB|
|For missions - camera definitions.txt||11.24.11||13.06 kB|
|Read me.txt||11.24.11||3.11 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.