FS2004 EHAM AFCAD2
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 50.89 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Schiphol Int'l Airport, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Includes landclass files that make it scenery independent. Includes almost all gates in their real world locations. By Victor Nauta.
This is the first Afcad with concrete.
Other features include: Dual runway system, runways 18C/36C en 18R/36L are used in both ways.
Every runway and taxiway has shoulders, like in real life.
Runway 18R/36L added (MS forgot it)
Some taxiways have been modified, as again, MS messed up.
Some taxiways have been modified, for better traffic flow.
The Roads witch were a big thing in the last version, are deleted so it isn't something witch bring the FPS down.
All in all this looks and feels a lot better than the default airfield and it is really stretching Afcad to it's max.
- 135 parking spots total :)
- 104 Gates
- 13 Cargo
- 4 Docks
- 14 GA parkings
- Stick AF2_EHAM.bgl in your Addon Scenery/Scenery folder and copy the folder 36L18REHAM with the contents in Addon Scenery.
- If you got Marcel Ritzema's "Polderbaan" or "5th Runway", start FS then go to Settings/scenery library and exclude that scenery and restart FS.
- If you don't have it just go flying as you usually do.
The archive afehamv3.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|READ ME.txt||02.26.04||1.81 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.