FS98 Condor (German Charter) Boeing 767-300
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- File size
- 105.53 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Condor (German Charter) Boeing 767-300 for Microsoft Flight Simulator '98.
Follow these steps to install the aircraft.
- Go to your FS98 directory
- go to the aircraft directory
- Under this, make a subdirectory by the name of the plane. Ex. CONDO767. We will continue with this example subdirectory through the next few steps.
- Under this subdirectory make 4 more subdirectories by the name of model, panel, sound, and texture.
- Under the aircraft's name directory, copy the *.air file and the aircraft.cfg file. The *.*af texture files go in the texture directory. The sound.cfg goes in the sound dir and the panel.cfg goes under the panel directory. The mdl file goes in your model dir along with the model.cfg file
The archive condo767.zip has 24 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.