FSX Condor Boeing 767-300ER V2
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 4.01 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Condor Boeing 767-300ER, registration D-ABUM, "retro jet", v2. This ex-Alitalia B767-300ER (cn 25170/542) with the registration D-ABUM is the latest addition to Condor's long-range fleet. It features a special retro livery, very similar to the livery which was used by Condor in the 70's and 80's. This repaint is for the payware Level-D Simulations B767-300ER. Now that the D-ABUM is finally in service with Condor it was possible to correct a few items that were wrong in the first version of the repaint. As for instance the winglets, the engines, the antennas and a few other things. Installation instructions are included. By Tim Scharnhop.
- Unzip the file "LDS767_Condor_Retro_Jet_FSX.zip" to a temporary folder.
- Within the download, move the file "LDS767_Condor_Retro_Jet.ldx" to the folder '\LVLD_B763_Winglet\Downloads' within your '\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\' folder.
- If you have installed the first version of this repaint please deinstall it first via the Repaint Manager.
- Start the Repaint Manager, click on "Add Repaint(s)", choose the 'Condor "Retro-Jet"' livery and click on the "Install Rapint(s)" button.
- You're done! The new livery will now appear in the aircraft selection menu within the sim.
The archive lds767_condor_retro_jet_fsx-1.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.