Cessna 172 G-BEWR
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 50.79 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the payware A2A Simulations C172 as G-BEWR. By Yunus Aktas | Yun4xGaming.
- Unzip the Folder anywhere on your PC.
- Move the folder "Texture.G-BEWR" into your "A2A_C172" Folder. It's generally located in your "FSX -> Simobjects -> Airplanes" Folder.
- Open up your "aircraft.cfg" folder and add the Entry listed below under your last "fltsim.xx" entry. Change the xx with the following up number of your "fltsim.xx" titles. For example if your last number is "fltsim.06" you have to write "fltsim.07".
ui_typerole="Single Engine Prop"
ui_createdby="A2A Simulations Inc."
description="G-BEWR is a C172M c/n 172-67417 built in 1976 and flown by Flying Focus Castricum BV , specialises in aerial photography .\nOne of four aircraft , the others being a C337 and two Piper Super Cubs .\nRepaint by John Glanville , December 2013 ."
The archive fsx_a2a_c172_g-bewr.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Installation Instructions.txt||06.29.14||1.18 kB|
|Picture 5.jpg||06.07.14||821.97 kB|
|Picture 4.jpg||06.07.14||438.80 kB|
|Picture 3.jpg||06.07.14||709.24 kB|
|Picture 1.jpg||06.06.14||721.21 kB|
|Picture 2.jpg||06.07.14||250.71 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.