FSX Frank Safranek AI Mirage 2000 Texture Fix
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.15 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
These replacement textures fix the opaque Mirage 2000 cockpit in FSX for the Brazilian Air Force repaints by Frank Safranek. Many thanks to Frank for the approval to release this fix and to Dan Reeves for his testing and the screen shot. By Martin Gossmann - The Owl's Nest.
This Zip contains only the replacement textures for FSX. You need the aircraft that comes with the respective original package to make use of it.
- Make a backup of the original Mirage aircraft folder.
- Extract the content of this zip file to a temporary location.
- Copy the extracted folder to the place where your original package is stored and confirm to overwrite the existing files.
- You are done.
The archive fab_ai_traffic_fsx.zip has 33 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|xxx_Original Package Readme 1.txt||05.06.11||9.49 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.