FSX Grumman S2 Turbo Military Version V1.1
This Grumman Tracker S2T(urbo), Marsh Conversion for military use, features functional VC model. Includes one aircraft with two textures, authentic custom sounds, and custom panels with aircraft specific gauges, and beautifully crafted exterior textures. This aircraft release is one of 15 Grumman...
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 72.91 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This Grumman Tracker S2T(urbo), Marsh Conversion for military use, features functional VC model. Includes one aircraft with two textures, authentic custom sounds, and custom panels with aircraft specific gauges, and beautifully crafted exterior textures. This aircraft release is one of 15 Grumman Tracker/Trader/Tracer aircraft in a series release. By Milton Shupe, Scott Thomas, Tom Fliger, Nigel Richards, Rachel Whiteford, Dave Stewart and Jan Visser with help from SOH members.
Screenshot of Grumman S2 Turbo in flight.
- Create a temporary folder anywhere.
- Run the g7fsxS2tmil11.exe installer and Browse to that temporary folder in the install process (with the ... button). (You will be instructed as to when.)
- After the installer runs, open your temporary folder.
- Copy paste the *contents* of the Effects folder to your FSx/Effects folder.
- Copy paste the *contents* of the "Put Contents in Gauge Folder" in the Gauge Folder.
- Open the aircraft folder and copy the SOH-S2TMIL aircraft folder to your FSx/SimObjects/Airplanes folder.
- Browse the Documentation folder for graphic OPS explanations.
- Read the OPS document for key commands used.
The archive fsxs2tmil11.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.