FSX SP-2 Acceleration Piper Super Cub
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 686.16 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
SP-2 Acceleration Piper Super Cub. A repaint of Flight Replica's Piper Super Cub "Joe's Bush Services" for the tundra version. Textures only. By Josef Lows.
Flight Replicas Piper Super Cub “Joe's bush services”.
For FSX SP-2 Acceleration. A repaint of Flight Replicas Piper Super Cub “Joe's bush services” for the Tundra version.
Textures only! Requires the original Flight Replicas Piper Super Cub, payware.
1) Unzip the downloaded file
2) Make a copy of the folder "texture.N910FR", residing in “..\SimObjects\Airplanes\Super_Cub_Tundra_Blue\”
3) Rename the just copied folder from "copy of texture.N910FR" to "texture.N3405A".
3) Put all two files (thumbnail.jpg and SC_1.dds) from the unzipped folder "texture.N3405A" into the directory “..\SimObjects\Airplanes\Super_Cub_Tundra_Blue\texture.N3405A\”.
4) If asked to overwrite files say: YES !
5) Make a copy from your aircraft.cfg file from the folder “..\SimObjects\Airplanes\Super_Cub_Tundra_Blue\”. Just in case for something goes wrong.
6) Open the aircraft.cfg from the folder “..\SimObjects\Airplanes\Super_Cub_Tundra_Blue\” file and paste/add the following text some lines below into the appropriate location inside the aircraft.cfg.
Don't forget to replace the "x" in the section [fltsim.X] with the next number in sequence.
title=PA-18_180 Bushplane N3405A
ui_variation=180 hp Bush N3405A
ui_typerole="Single Engine Prop"
7) Have fun!
8) Thank you for download !
The archive fr_supercubtundrablue.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.