FSX Piper Super Cub 'Tiger'
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.91 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Piper Super Cub. A repaint of the Flight Replicas Piper Super Cub "Tiger" for the Classic version. Textures only. Repaint by Josef Rotter.
Flight Replicas Piper Super Cub “Tiger”
For FSX SP-2 Acceleration. A repaint of Flight Replicas Piper Super Cub “Tiger” for the Classic version. Textures only! Requires the original Flight Replicas Piper Super Cub, payware.
01) Unzip the downloaded file
02) Make a copy of the folder "texture.classic", residing in “..\SimObjects\Airplanes\Super_Cub_Classic\”
03) Rename the just copied folder from "copy of texture.classic" to "texture.tiger".
04) Delete, yes delete, the file "SC_Tires_T_spec.dds" in the folder "texture.tiger". But only in this folder!!
05) Put all files from the unzipped folder "texture.tiger" into the directory “..\SimObjects\Airplanes\Super_Cub_Classic\texture.tiger\”.
06) If asked to overwrite files say: YES !
07) Make a copy from your aircraft.cfg file from the folder “..\SimObjects\Airplanes\Super_Cub_Classic\”. Just in case for something goes wrong.
08) Open the aircraft.cfg from the folder “..\SimObjects\Airplanes\Super_Cub_Classic\” file and paste/add the following text some lines below into the appropriate location inside the aircraft.cfg. Don't forget to replace the "x" in the section [fltsim.X] with the next number in sequence.
title=PA-18_160 Classic Tiger FSX
ui_variation=160 hp Classic Tiger
ui_typerole="Single Engine Prop"
09) The folder "PICs_Tiger" within the downloaded zip-file is not mandatory required to be copied. There are some images of the Cub only.
10) Have fun!
11) Thanks to Flight Replicas developer team for that great bird! Also many thanks to Flightsim.com for hosting and web services and congrats to the 15th anniversary!
12) Finally thank _you_ for download !
The archive fr_supercubclassic_tiger.zip has 22 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.