FSX P-38J-10-LO 459th Fighter Squadron
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 49.59 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
P-38J-10-LO 459th Fighter Squadron, 80th Fighter Group. Piloted by Maj. Willard J. Webb. Model by FSD. Repaint by Rick Spork based on the repaint kit.
1) Unzip to a temporary location.
2) In the FlightSim Developers P38J directory, copy the texture.camo folder and rename it texture.459thFS.
3) Copy and replace the 5 files from the temporary textures folder into the texture.CalCutie folder.
4) Open the directory's "Aircraft.cfg" file. Cut and paste the following text into the file renumbering to the next available in your list.(Just change the X with the right numbers).
title=P-38J Twin Dragon
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Prop"
ui_variation="P-38J 459th FS"
P-38J-10-LO 42-6XXXX 459th Fighter Squadron, 80th Fighter Group. Piloted by Maj. Willard J. Webb. Five of Webb's kills were in the air, while he also destroyed three Japanese aircraft on the ground.
The archive fsd_p38_twindragon.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|CBI WJWebb.jpg||11.28.10||841.69 kB|
|FSD P-38 Twin Dragon instructions.txt||11.28.10||1.41 kB|
|twin dragon.jpg||12.04.10||304.77 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.