FSX P-38J California Cutie
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 15.11 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
P-38J California Cutie, a P-38J flown by Lt. Richard Loehnert of the 55th Fighter Squadron, 20th Fighter Group, Kings Cliffe, England July 1944. 42-67916 was a veteran of over 90 missions. On July 7, 1944 Loehnert bagged 2 ME-109s in a big air battle defending B-24's attacking Merseburg. Textures only for FlightSim Developers Lockheed P-38J-15-LO Lightning. Repaint by Rick Spork based on the repaint kit.
1) Unzip to a temporary location.
2) In the FlightSim Developers P38J directory, copy the texture.camo folder and rename it texture.CalCutie.
3) Copy and replace the 5 files from the temporary textures folder into the texture.CalCutie folder.
4) Open the directory's "Aircraft.cfg" file. Cut and paste the following text into the file renumbering to the next available in your list.(Just change the X with the right numbers).
title=P-38J California Cutie
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Prop"
ui_variation="P-38J California Cutie"
description='California Cutie', a P-38J flown by Lt. Richard Loehnert of the 55th Fighter Squadron, 20th Fighter Group, Kings Cliffe, England July 1944. 42-67916 was a veteran of over 90 missions. On July 7, 1944 Loehnert bagged 2 ME-109s in a big air battle defending B-24's attacking Merseburg.
The archive fsd_p38calif_cutie.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|calif cutie instructions.txt||07.16.10||1.47 kB|
|calif cutie.jpg||12.04.10||385.74 kB|
|Loehnert & CC TSgt Dickerson.jpg||07.16.10||439.81 kB|
|org Calif Cutie.jpg||07.16.10||208.52 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.