DBS Studio and Simlandmark present Yak-40 aircraft for Flight Simulator X. The Yakovlev Yak-40 is a small commercial passenger aircraft built in the Soviet Union. It first took flight in 1966 with it's primary user being Aeroflot.
- Advanced native FSX models, separate 'salon (VIP)' version included.
- Optimized DDS bitmaps, Volga-Dnepr Airlines and State Transport Company - Rossiya - livery sets included.
- Extended set of the animations based on the custom XML code.
- Custom FX to simulate engine's smoke is visible for certain conditions.
- Night light maps to simulate cabin lighting.
- Advanced flight model based on the actual Yak-40 data, the FM file is created from scratch according to Flight Model SDK.
- Full compatibility with existing (FS2004/FSX) livery bitmaps.
- Panel presents authentic Russian "Classic Age" aircraft environment, combined with easy of using pilot's operations, such as fast start, easy takeoff, easy flight, easy landing.
- Aircraft has metric measurement system, where altitude in meters, airspeed in kilometers per hour and pressure in kilograms on sm2 (or millimeters of mercury).