FS2004 Pan Am Boeing 747-SP
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 275.49 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
N530PA "Clipper Mayflower" was the first Boeing 747SP ever built and was flown by Pan American on its Pacific Routes. When Pan Am sold its Pacific Routes to United it was transferred as part of the sale. A Gmax aircraft with full reflective textures, great attention to detail, all logos were repainted pixel by pixel. Textures only; requires SB747SP.ZIP. Model by Mike Stone, repaint by Jim Martin.
- Download the following file - sb747sp.zip.
- Unzip this zip file to the aircraft folder in your Flight Simulator 2004 Aircraft Folder.
- In the aircraft.cfg file copy paste the text below: (Do not paste the information between the arrows).
title=Boeing 747-SP Pan Am Clipper Mayflower
description=N530PA was the first Boeing 747-SP ever built. It flew for Pan Am until Pan Am sold its pacific routes to United Airlines and then flew under their livery until 1996. The Boeing 747-SP was built for longer range flights but gave up passenger seating capacity for its extra long range. Pan Am, United, TWA, and South Africa Airlines used them quite sucessfully. Model by Mike Stone, repaint by Jim Martin.
- (4) I would suggest for added realism to get the panel designed by By Ken Mitchell. The file name is: 747sp_km.zip
- (5) Also I would suggest getting the following sounds. The file name is: b7472_ge.zip. These are FS 2002 sounds but seem to work well in FS 2004.
Jim H. Martin
The archive jhmb747s.zip has 18 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|texture.Pan Am||11.04.03||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.