FSX Basler BT-67 Spectrem
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 4.97 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
The "Spectrem" Basler BT-67 is a single specially modified aircraft used world-wide for electromagnetic geophysical exploration. It is operated by Spectrem Air Ltd of Johannesburg, South Africa. FSX model by Manfred Jahn, paint by Daniel Fuernkaess. Previous installation of the Basler BT67 Base Pack by Fuernkaess, Jahn, Metzger and Naegele (BASLER_BT67_V2.ZIP) required.
Screenshot of Basler BT-67 Spectrem in flight.
- Make sure you have a working installation of our Basler BT-67 on your PC. If not present, download and install the base pack first.
- Extract the zip to a temporary folder or open it in Windows Explorer.
- Copy the folders "model.bt67_Spectrem" and "texture.ZS-ASN" to your "Flight Simulator X\Simobjects\Airplanes\Basler_BT67 folder.
- Using a text editor such as Notepad, open the aircraft.cfg and paste the [fltsim] section below under the last [fltsim] entry present. Make sure the new [fltsim] entry is in proper numerical order by replacing the "x" by the appropriate number.
title=Basler BT67 Spectrem 2
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Prop"
description="Paint by Daniel Fuernkaess (Cheese-Strike Repaints). Project BT-67 developers: Daniel Fuernkaess, Manfred Jahn, Alexander M. Metzger, Hansjoerg Naegele."
The archive basler_bt67_spectrem.zip has 21 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.