FSX US Department of State Basler BT-67 N707BA
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.26 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 6 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures Only for the Basler BT-67 base pack by Daniel Fuernkaess, Manfred Jahn, Alexander M. Metzger and Hansjoerg Naegele (BASLER_BT67_V2.ZIP). 'DoS Air Wing' livery by Daniel Fuernkaess (Cheese-Strike Repaints).
Screenshot of US Department of State Basler BT-67 in flight.
- Please make sure you have a working installation of the Basler BT-67. If not present, download and install the base pack first.
- Extract the zip to a temporary folder or open it in Windows Explorer.
- Copy the folder "texture.N707BA" to your "Flight Simulator X\Simobjects\Airplanes\Basler_BT67" folder.
- Using a text editor such as Notepad, open the aircraft.cfg and paste the [fltsim] section below under the last [fltsim] entry present. Make sure the new [fltsim] entry is in proper numerical order by replacing the "x" with the appropriate number.
title=Basler BT67 US Department of State
ui_variation="US Department of State"
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Prop"
description="US Department of State\nPaint by Daniel Fuernkaess (Cheese-Strike Repaints). Project BT-67 developers: Daniel Fuernkaess, Manfred Jahn, Alexander M. Metzger, Hansjoerg Naegele."
This texture was intended for FREEWARE use only!
The archive bt-67_usdos_n707ba.zip has 16 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Cheese-Strike Repaints.url||12.06.11||123 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.