FS2004 Northwest Airlines Boeing 707 V2
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 946.76 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 4 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for use with the Captain Sim B707. Repainted by Fred Bray.
Screenshot of Northwest Airlines Boeing 707 on the ground.
Version 2 - added missing Northwest Emblem adjacent to logo on fuselage.
Installation Instructions using Texture and Configuration Editor (TCE)
- Unzip the contents of the .zip file to a temporary directory.
- Move the folder NWO Cargo 1970's paint scheme to your "variants" folder. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Captain_Sim\707\Variants.
- Run TCE and install paint per the TCE instructions.
- Run FS 2004 and enjoy.
The original artist(s) hold all legal rights to any unaltered textures.
The repainted textures were created using the paint kit.
The archive nwoc70v2.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Northwest cargo 1970 - small.jpg||11.13.04||7.14 kB|
|Northwest cargo 1970.gif||11.13.04||11.56 kB|
|Read Me First.txt||11.13.04||781 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.