FSX Southern California Airports
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 32.34 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a package for the following add-on airports made with Airport Design Editor, Google Earth (used to ensure exactness) and EZ-Scenery: KCRQ: McClellan Palomar Airport (parking for United Express and highly detailed airport exactly the real one); KOKB: Oceanside Municipal Airport; L18: Fallbrook Community Airpark (lacking exact airport altitude); L35: Big Bear City Airport; OCA8: Ward Ranch. Requires EZ_1.ZIP. By David Taylor.
- Copy and paste all of the .bgl files including the EZ-Scenery.bgl.
- (This is very important to recieve all the scenery in the airports, if you don't have EZ-Scenery this will not work.)
- After you do this restart the sim and enjoy.
The archive southern_cali_aiports.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.