FSX Detailed Terrain Features For Southern Africa Update 4
Scenery consists of updated terrain vector data concerning coastlines, rivers, dams, streams, roads, traffic, railroads, power lines and extrusion bridges for southern African countries south of the equator. The Zambezi River and areas around Arnot, Ermelo (South Africa) was updated by utilizi...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 9.86 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Scenery consists of updated terrain vector data concerning coastlines, rivers, dams, streams, roads, traffic, railroads, power lines and extrusion bridges for southern African countries south of the equator. The Zambezi River and areas around Arnot, Ermelo (South Africa) was updated by utilizing satellite image backgrounds. This scenery is important and will be needed with release of future scenery by Aeroworx. Please install the previous release fsxWorx01 and updates before this file. By Hannes Steyn, Aeroworx.
Overview of detailed terrain features for Southern Africa scenery.
- This scenery will work best with the Aeroworx mesh. Mesh for Southern Africa 0604,0605,0704 and 0705 by Aeroworx (Be sure do download all Parts)
- The level of the many dams and other vector data have been fine-tune to the elevations of the Aeroworx FSX Mesh.
- You may still find some default dams to be sunken into the ground or sitting on elevated surfaces.
The archive fsxworx01upd4.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.