FSX US Marine Corps Bell UH-1Y Venom
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 4.53 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 7 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a USMC repaint of the payware Area 51 Bell UH1Y "Venom". Textures only. By B. Lechner.
Screenshot of US Marine Corps Bell UH-1Y Venom in flight.
- Unzip the file.
- Put the folder "texture._US_MARINES" in the directory SimObjects\Rotorcraft\Area51Sim UH-1Y Venom
- Open the aircraft.cfg file and paste the following text into the file after the previous aircraft repaint, ensuring to replace [fltsim.XX] with the next number in sequence.
Title = UH-1Y Venom -- U.S. MARINE CORPS --
Sim = UH-1Y
Model = 3
Texture = _US_MARINES
prop_anim_ratio = 1.86
atc_id = UH1Y
ui_manufacturer = AREA51
ui_type = UH-1Y VENOM
ui_variation = US MARINES
atc_heavy = 0
atc_airline = Marines
atc_parking_types = MIL_COMBAT
atc_id_color = 0x00000000
atc_id_font = Verdana,-11,1,1000,0
visual_damage = 0
The archive area51_uh-1y_venom_marines.zip has 15 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|MARINES - 001.jpg||12.08.12||1.16 MB|
|MARINES - 002.jpg||12.08.12||1.16 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.